In 2020 I am working across the community with government, peak bodies, business and community organisations as well as schools and education and care services. I am leading an innovative education and care service, so I know what matters in the real education and care world. I am President of the Educational Leaders Association with a national network. I write, consult, review and lead.
Check back here through 2020 and you will see:
- Latest news updates
- Research and my own project news
- Professional Learning sessions that I develop
- Articles that are in development or are published
- Copies of submissions that I author and co-author
- My Blog posts, that I write or share with other writers – this year the focus is on policy, new and emerging issues, thinkers, leaders and writers.
Working with you and your team, I offer:
- Support developing new and innovative education and care services, taking your team into what is possible and what truly has a future for your community.
- Professional learning, resources and programs, mentoring and coaching for Organisations, Managers, Directors, Coordinators, Educational Leaders and Educators on any aspect of the National Quality Framework.
- Educational Leader professional role development, learning, resources and support.
- A people and practice support system including amazing orientations and purposeful performance management and review.
- Help to create change – meaningful, sustainable change.
For government and organisations, I offer:
- Issue identification, research services, regulation impact analysis, cost-benefit analysis, project proposals, submissions, reports, board, and stakeholder briefing notes and related documents.
- Research current and potential sector issues and provide briefings on those issues to support your decision making.
You can find out more about me on LinkedIn.
Facebook: Educational Leaders Association